Monday, October 27, 2008

Please let me have 15 minutes of your time. . .

Friend,

It is true that we're living in a damn chaotic world (no denying about that). It's also true that life is full of problems and miseries. Friend, I don't know your situation or whatever problems you're facing right now, and neither do you know mine. But we have a God Who doesn't only know and understand our problems, He also has the Solution.

He knows you. (He knows you very very much, you don't believe me?) And now, He wants you to know Him, He wants you to know Him the Right Way.

Now, you may ask: "If there is indeed a Loving God, then why does He allow all sorts of shit to happen in this world? Injustices, Poverty, Sickness, etc, etc.". My friend, that question is no longer new to God's Ears. But think of this:

- If we do not experience hardships, then how can we appreciate His Rest?
- If we do not experience sickness, why would we call on Him to heal us?
- And if we do not experience lack, then how could we know that He is our Great Provider?

These are just some of the reasons. But God did not call us to understand all things (if you do attempt to find a logical explanation to everything, you may end up as a lunatict, because there are a lot of illogical things in this world), He's not asking us to try to understand all things, all He's asking from us is for us to Trust Him with all our hearts

If you want/desire to know Him and to begin a Brand New Relationship With Him, then pray the prayer at the bottom of this message. My friend, what I am offering to you now is NOT a new religion, NOT a set of countless rules and regulations, but rather, - a RELATIONSHIP, a RELATIONSHIP with GOD. We cannot buy God with our good works, no one can boast to God about his or her good works, because it is only by God's Grace and Mercy that we are saved. The Good Works are just a reflection of our obedience to God. But we are saved by His Grace ALONE.

No matter what your past is, no matter how BIG or countlesssssssssss your sins are, God's Grace is GREATER and He is willing to grant it to you and change you IF YOU ARE WILLING.

This is an IMPERFECT WORLD, no question about that. But my plea to you is: Don't let this imperfect world stop you from calling to our PERFECT GOD. So now, if you're ready, pray this prayer with me:

Father God, in The Name of Your Son Jesus Christ I come to You now. I acknowledge that I am a sinner, and I cannot save myself. That's why I am in need of You. Lord, today I receive Your Mercy and Your Forgiveness! It is only by Your Grace that I can come to You, ONLY by Your Grace. I invite You NOW to come to my heart. From this day forward, be the Captain of my ship, be The Director of my life. I GLADLY surrender my life to You. You know what's best for me. Father I pray that everyday, continue to change me, by The Power of Your Holy Spirit and Your Word. . .AMEN!

Friend if you have prayed that prayer from your heart, then I'd like to say: CONGRATULATIONS to you, because you now have a NEW LIFE "IN" CHRIST. He has not only heard your prayer, but He has already answered it. You don't believe me, go see for yourself.

If you have any question regarding this message here, please e-mail us @ kz_rem10@yahoo.com
or contact the following numbers (Philippines)
0916-511-4617; 0929-734-1161; 709-0853 (Metro Manila)

God bless you!

:-)